Thursday, July 7, 2011

From Stake Humanitarian Leader.

I just got this email from Lynette Pierce and since we have been successful in the past with helping our sisters through the emails and this blog, I will post it here too.

"I received the following letter if anyone would like to help contact me & I will give you more information!

Lynnette,
Hi, there is a sister in Kennewick who, at the advice of her bishop and stake president has separated from her husband and desperately needs a place to rent. Our place is now rented, so we can't help her. And she would like to live in the West Richland area just so her children don't have to have any more stress by changing schools, but she will move anywhere at this point. She has two children who will be living with her.


Perhaps you could send out an email with just a few words like - Needs to find a place to rent immediately - and then give her name and email.

She explained her situation to me and it's horribly sad."

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment