Thursday, June 9, 2011

Is it June Already?

A Few Things Sisters,

Activity:
June 23 at 7pm at Anita Farrell's House, we will be having a -Bring-Your-Favorite-Dessert-Night.
And we will be playing a game with your Purse. (Yes, the fuller, the better-hehehe)


JOB OP:
Also- I have received this email from The Stake Humanitarian Leader, Lynnette Pierce, about a sister in our own ward, Jamie Flores. This is what she said:
I need to find a new babysitter. My babysitter told me on monday that she is moving back to utah next tuesday. I don't have much time to find a replacement. I would like to have someone come to my house, but I am not going to be too picky with the short notice. I work 2pm-10pm on a rotating schedule. I would basically need someone from 1:30-10:30. My kids are 6 and 2. I pay $35.00/day.
Since I don't feel comfortable putting her personal info on this blog, if you can help, then please email me at TLJWOW@aol.com and I will pass it on.

Service:
Salt Lake is in desparate need of twin and full size quilts. We are working on setting up a session for tying a quilt(s), but in the meantime are asking for donations. We will appreciate anything that you can give, but are in need of large pieces to be either a top or bottom of a twin or full quilt. Please Bring to Church on Sunday or Contact a member of the RS Presidency.

Also, I was reading on the Woodward Blog about an update on sweet little Clara and came across a request from Natasha. She is asking for pictures of the families that are praying for Clara to be sent to her, so that she may compose a scrapbook full of the families that are praying for this beautiful little girl. To find out more about this, please read HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment